Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another site i am working on for my aunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Another site i am working on for my aunt Empty
PostSubject: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:42 am

www.datsgoodmusic.com

A website i am building for my aunt and her music composition company that she has opened. Its still under deep construction, but all in all its the way she had visioned it to be. Take a peek!

PS. chk out me and my sister singing Things Arent Always What They Seem under the Sound clips

My twin sister is singing the main vocal, and I am the back up low harmony. Its CRAZY how much we sound alike! My Aunt who is the author and creator of the song and site, is the HIGH harmony and middle harmony is our ELDEST sister.
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 5:11 am

hmm *twiddles pencil* it does seem to look a bit bland. @_@ All the pages feel inconsistent with each other adn there's no decent presentation. =3 The only thing you have going is the structure. >3
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:49 am

Well, you gotta remember, she's building it for her aunt. The way it comes out is really just how her aunt wishes the design to be. Aside from influencing it a little, there's not much she can do aside from create it the way her aunt wants
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:50 am

Well, I've updated it a bit now. Kib's right. My hands are a little tied to the way she wants it to be. But my personal touches are involved as to advising her to what it should look like. But I'll take your advice and try to take it up a notch! Thanks YUKI
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:52 am

oooh I SEE RECIPES! yummeh XD
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:44 am

No kidding! Love cooking, so I'm DEFINATELY checking that section out! cheers
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:27 am

i like your aunts site. I'm glad you are following your aunts desires. Did my advice help on that other forum? I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:07 pm

o yea thanks! i have tried to take anyone's advice and put it into the website. the other way that it was done in was temp. so this version now is probably the final lay out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another site i am working on for my aunt   Another site i am working on for my aunt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another site i am working on for my aunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Links-
Jump to: