Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any new good movies to buy..or see?

Go down 
+5
lhodge1983
Samayou_chan
plustax
Kibushi
Tcassidy2008
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tcassidy2008

Tcassidy2008

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-14

Any new good movies to buy..or see? Empty
PostSubject: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 am

Okay so has anyone seen any good movies latly? any good request to see?
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:01 am

Couple of "Must See" ideas here!
First....Ghost Rider! Amazing movie. Way better than I thought it would come out.

Second.... Man of the Year. Haven't seen Robin Williams do one as well as this since "Bicentennial Man"
Back to top Go down
plustax

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:03 am

Bug.

It's a movie about the breakdown of a human soul.

It was awesome since I'm just insane enough to have conversed with a few people like peter. (A character in the film)
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 am

Gotta see Shooter. MArk Walburg is fantastic in that film and it;s older now but o,man its a GREAT movie! lots of FBI kinda police movie with action! GREAT movie
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 am

Just got done seeing it, so this one's FRESH! Fantastic Four : Rise of the Silver Surfer. Serious MUST SEE! The movie itself alone was AMAZING, not to mention the visual effects. The sory line held pretty well, and the multitude of jokes they kept playing off of with The Human Torch's little "problem" that he develops during the movie is great!
Back to top Go down
plustax

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:46 am

I'm going to see knocked up soon.

Maybe tomorrow night.

Yea.

Tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
lhodge1983

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 4:42 pm

I KNOW THAT THERE IS A NEW MOVIE THAT I REALLY WANT TO WATCH ITS 1408 IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE A REALLY GREAT MOVIE!! IT COMES OUT THIS COMING FRIDAY!! SO YOU KNOW WHERE I WILL BE!!!
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 6:25 pm

Ghost rider is Great, i want to see the new Transformers movie
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Tcassidy2008

Tcassidy2008

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 am

Ok I will have to go buy ghostrider ...I just bought the movie the messenger dont buy it it aint worth it Sad
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:11 pm

"The Messenger?" As in the movie "The Messengers?" Was a ghost movie right, set somewhere around a corn field in Ohio or something like that? Thought it was a pretty good movie myself. Granted, not the greatest spooky movie I've seen, but still a pretty solid flick.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 3:09 am

I'm a harry potter fan. Can't wait. I'll see the new f4. The next Bourne Idenity movie, and Rush Hour three.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:07 am

Rush Hour 3, oooooh yeah! Now the next Bourne Identity......I dunna know. Was an alright movie, but wasn't really impressed for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Tcassidy2008

Tcassidy2008

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:07 am

Norbit I think was the best movie of all times so oo funny lol
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:53 am

seen part of norbit, want to see it all now
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 5:10 am

go see transformers.. it was soo sick. It doesn't have a complex plot, its just fun and action out the butt!! i liked it alot
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 11:53 pm

LOL, i was coming here to let everyone know TF is an awsome movie

GO SEE IT.

even if you know nothing about them you will like it.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 am

YAY cant wait until the new Harry Potter movie comes out! I get to see it tomorow night! Our theatre here is getting it on thursday and i get to pre show it! WOOHOO! Yes, i am a harry potter fan. Love it.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:03 pm

HARRY POTTER! I got to watch it last night and enjoyed it alot. While waiting on the other movies to get out so we could preshow it, i read a little out of the Book of the Order of the Phoenix. I found it to go right well with the book, but there were some details left out of the movie that I read in the start of the book. It made me want to read the rest of the book. I might enjoy it more since i watched the movie already.

Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix was GREAT! Lots of action and DARK plot line. The coolest HP yet.
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:00 pm

yeah , and I was stoked for the last scene too.. and they totaly didn't let me down.Smile
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 11:11 pm

I saw Harry Potter last night. It was so dark. I enjoyed it. Going to see Transformers next.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:14 am

Transformers....awe inspiring ....... no other response necessary..
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:58 am

I finally went to go see Transformers and it is indeed a very good movie.

Disturbia was a good movie.
Pans Labyrinth is a nice twisted fairy tale. (Spanish, English Subs)
Delta Farce is just funny as hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doenigma.net/
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 10:20 pm

planning on seeing delta farce soon.

ive been watching movies from the 80's and 90's

Conan, beastmaster,mysterymen,ect....

the old one are the best in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 am

Old movies...hmm...only one I think I really like is the Evil Dead movies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doenigma.net/
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:04 am

Watch a movie called My Fellow Americans. Its an old one, so go and rent it. Its sooooo freaking hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any new good movies to buy..or see?   Any new good movies to buy..or see? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any new good movies to buy..or see?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next