Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy : Unlimited

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Final Fantasy : Unlimited Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy : Unlimited   Final Fantasy : Unlimited Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:17 pm

Anyone else seen this anime yet? Aside from a really simplistic drawing style, I really liked it. But the ending SUCKED! You're left not sure what happened to certain characters, how the anime ended, whether the main bad guy is toast or not. Really liked watching it, but damn.....
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy : Unlimited   Final Fantasy : Unlimited Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:50 pm

I've seen it on youtube, but it got boring. Maybe because I couldn't stand the episode. I'll try watching some more episodes.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy : Unlimited   Final Fantasy : Unlimited Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:57 am

ive seen a few of them, but the local video store only has three episodes in english.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy : Unlimited   Final Fantasy : Unlimited Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:55 pm

i tried watching the first few eps but got bored wth it. then i caught the last two eps with kib. I did like the ending though. lots of drama! lol
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy : Unlimited   Final Fantasy : Unlimited Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy : Unlimited
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Anime-
Jump to: