Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what are you watching?

Go down 
+2
Kibushi
Yuki Hirokazu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

what are you watching? Empty
PostSubject: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:25 pm

wahh, took me an actual 5 minutes to figure out where the create a new thread button was. =_="

but anyway what are some of the animes you are currently following/watching??? :3 I'm still catching up on the new naruto episodes. xD
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2007 11:48 pm

LOL Know the feeling. Had the same problem first time I posted.
Hmm..where to start. Just finished watching Final Fantasy : Unlimited. Still working on Burst Angel and Bleach. Have a LOT to go on that last one. Think I'll finish off Full Metal Panic next.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:43 am

i tend to want to watch another epi straight after another so I mostly watch anime in sessions (thank god for weekends hehe xP). i sometimes lose the plot completely if i keep pausing between episodes. >_<;; I'm also catching up on Full Metal Alchemist and Negima, the latter is a pretty humorous series. So much anime and not enough time. *facedesks*
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 9:15 pm

wow, im way behind the last one i saw to the end was Trigun
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:09 am

Then you picked a good one! Trigun was one of the best anime's I've seen. Could be serious, could be funny, it really kept me tuned in. Loved watching Vash get wasted at the bars! LOL
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:25 am

Right now its Bleach, and Naruto so far. I really havent had the time lately it seems to watch any more anime. But I have started watching an old one called Silent Morbius. ITs pretty cool
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:05 am

speaking of old ones, blue gender was good.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:11 am

Not exactly anime, I know, but lately I've been stuck on Teen Titans. LOL jocolor Don't know why, but I'm really getting a kick outta that!
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:28 pm

i have watched teen titans, it is entertaining.

i caught a few episodes of bleach the other night.

its really a good show.
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:19 am

hmm....I'm currently watching Bleach, Naruto Shippuuden, Gun X Sword, Devil May Cry, and Negima ....I think thats it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doenigma.net/
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:33 am

Kibushi wrote:
LOL Know the feeling. Had the same problem first time I posted.
Hmm..where to start. Just finished watching Final Fantasy : Unlimited. Still working on Burst Angel and Bleach. Have a LOT to go on that last one. Think I'll finish off Full Metal Panic next.

I loved Full Metal Panic. It was a nice blend of comedy, action, with a little romance. Chidori smacking Sousuke on the head is just hilarious. I think I'm gonna watch it again now.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:09 am

That's absolutely great! The best part of the anime, without a doubt.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 am

I've picked up on claymore. It's cool! Devil May cry just ended. Black blood brothers is another. I just search through Anime on sites that upload movies. There are so many anime, it's mind bogling. You know Bleach and Naruto are still my faves for now. Though they can be lagging.
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 7:35 pm

Claymore is awesome. I've also started watching One Piece, which I think is a hilarious action packed anime.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 12:54 am

Gz Katsato wrote:
Claymore is awesome. I've also started watching One Piece, which I think is a hilarious action packed anime.

Doesn't the action in Claymore make bleach and Naruto look weak. Are the episodes about to end, because it would be great to see Raki become the first male Claymore to not awaken? I was just wondering if he finally protects Clare.
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 10:02 am

warangel wrote:
Doesn't the action in Claymore make bleach and Naruto look weak. Are the episodes about to end, because it would be great to see Raki become the first male Claymore to not awaken? I was just wondering if he finally protects Clare.

I'm not sure how many Eps. there are, but I just finished watching Ep. 24 and it was pretty awesome. And as far as I know, going by the anime, Raki isn't a Claymore. It would be pretty cool if he did become one though. And about protecting Clare, just have to watch and see. ^_^
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:05 am

Gz Katsato wrote:
warangel wrote:

I'm not sure how many Eps. there are, but I just finished watching Ep. 24 and it was pretty awesome. And as far as I know, going by the anime, Raki isn't a Claymore. It would be pretty cool if he did become one though. And about protecting Clare, just have to watch and see. ^_^

No, Raki isn't a Claymore. I meant I hope he becomes the first not awakened male claymore. Since, males awaken faster than females. Since Clare is going to fight Pscillia next time, I thought the show may not be long.
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:31 am

Yeah, Claymore is 26 Episodes long. Means the last 2 Eps. are going to be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:24 pm

First time I've heard of Claymore. Heck, I still have two boxsets of Bleach at the house I have to finish off
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 11:16 pm

Elfen lied was nice. It was to short though.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:20 pm

No kidding. Samayou wasn't too sure about it at first because of what the old "water-color nudity", but she really got into it the more I was watching. Amazing serious. Just a shame it was never longer. The ending really left it open for more
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:34 am

Gz Katsato wrote:
Yeah, Claymore is 26 Episodes long. Means the last 2 Eps. are going to be awesome.

The last episode ended in an openended way. Short animes are the best, but they're to short. I need more Claymore!
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 7:03 pm

Just finished watching Claymore. One of the best Anime's I have ever watched....Only thing I have to say is....they need to make more.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 7:24 pm

Death Note, gundam 00, Dragonut, and Wizard 00. I finished Death Note and was mad. I like Light. He's sick, but he was so smart.
Back to top Go down
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:35 pm

I just finished Tenjou Tenge, It's a fairly good anime, some good fight seens, just the ending was kinda left open...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what are you watching?   what are you watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what are you watching?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Anime-
Jump to: