Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Empty
PostSubject: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 pm

I came across the true YuGi-Oh. It's a lot better than when I first saw it in America. Some parts can be stupid though. My favorite episode is when Yami, plays a game with a guy threatening to shoot him.

Man, the original Anime is so much better. It isn't just about duel Monster games. It has games as stated above, where a player can die. If you cheat in the game, the bad guy gets stuck in a genjistu type thing like in Naruto. It'ss more like Itachi's genjitsu though.

If you just want to watch something funny and has a flare to it, then this anime is okay. It doesn't have a lot of action, but it isn't boring.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:57 pm

wow i thought i was the only one who liked that show! i however didnt kill myself and my ears and stayed away from the american versions. i ordered mine set online when it was being released NEW in hong kong. watched every ep and loved yugioh. i loved the end when yami's past was played out. And the Dartz thing was pretty cool. Also the whole Malik thing was trippy.
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:25 am

Samayou_chan wrote:
wow i thought i was the only one who liked that show! i however didnt kill myself and my ears and stayed away from the american versions. i ordered mine set online when it was being released NEW in hong kong. watched every ep and loved yugioh. i loved the end when yami's past was played out. And the Dartz thing was pretty cool. Also the whole Malik thing was trippy.

Actually, I watched the American version. I skipped some American episodes after the Awakening the Dragon thing. Then I watched the Yami v.s. yugi episodes. Looks like we have something in common.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:04 pm

warangel wrote:
Samayou_chan wrote:

Actually, I watched the American version. I skipped some American episodes after the Awakening the Dragon thing. Then I watched the Yami v.s. yugi episodes. Looks like we have something in common.

It seems we do. lol. Love me some YAMI! lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:40 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh   Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-gi-oh season zero, don't laugh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Anime-
Jump to: