Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mean people on aroms.com

Go down 
+2
maconesy
Samayou_chan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

mean people on aroms.com Empty
PostSubject: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 pm

On the old forum that i used to be apart of is being run amok by mean lil peoples. Aroms.com is defiling everything about having fun talking with others. I visited today just to see what type of damage was done after my official last post there, and my o my. Its just so freakin immature. THUS i was reminded why i made this forum. As Cartman from South Park would say, "SCREW AROMS, i'm going home."
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 5:40 am

yeah, its pretty rediculous I guess. But it did seem to be going to hell before you came back, so its not just recently either.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:31 pm

its best to just let it go.
thats the way they want it let them have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:08 pm

It's not that bad. I just have fun. Though, I feel at ease here. I don't fel like I have to be a jerk, when I'm not. Samayou, this forum is great. I'm nt worried about getting my feelings hurt.

The guys there don't bother me anymore, because I just act stupid with them. Unfortunately, they haven't figured that out, LOL. I wish Lucky was here, he's mature for his age.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:37 am

has someone invted him yet?
he would make a nice addition
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 2:42 pm

Preacherman wrote:
its best to just let it go.
thats the way they want it let them have it.

agreed
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 8:43 pm

Preacherman wrote:
has someone invted him yet?
he would make a nice addition

I did yesterday, as a birthday present. I don't think he likes me much. Yet, I'm more relaxed here. Hopefully, he'll join. He's a good guy.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:47 pm

lol I find aroms to be a funny place. That's pretty much it; funny. xD Wish the admins would fix the thing so i can register and not have to lurk around. -_-;
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:05 am

Yea, I have pretty much decided to leave Aroms be. Just felt a stab in the heart when i went back to chk it out for a sec. But now. Psssh. Could care less. Yes, i did try to send Lucky Mouse an invite. But i never got a response!
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:12 pm

I heard there is a new forum. It's where DJ and El Wise went. It could be a rumor though. I still hang out there, just to annoy the people left there. Aroms is getting smaller and it's about to flop.

They blame me for aroms failure, of course. I guess they flamed the wrong guy. Thanks for putting up another forum that makes aroms look crappy, samayou. I am glad that I have people my age to agree with on a mature level.
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 pm

maybe .. it should just be left there, instead of dragging it out over and over agian. we are all fine here, we should just focus on other things. We can't get irate at them flaming and being bitter if we do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 12:59 am

maconesy wrote:
maybe .. it should just be left there, instead of dragging it out over and over agian. we are all fine here, we should just focus on other things. We can't get irate at them flaming and being bitter if we do the same thing.

You are right in a way. I've tried making fun threads. Still they ignore them and keep flaming. I don't mind it anymore though. I just come here to be myself. You can't be yourself on aroms.

The main reason is because most of the people there are in highschool. Now some people don't act highschoolish, like plustax. I mean to say is, some of the arom members haven't been exposed to diversity yet. They're used to clicks and what not.

The first time I heard the name, "EMO" was on aroms. I'm going to try and get El Wise. This is a leap of faith, but he's like a brother to me.

Aroms isn't that bad once you stop taking them seriously. It's kind of fun. Probably because they think they're above you. They're so goofy there.
Back to top Go down
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:25 am

I've got to agree. Aroms has gotten pretty rough lately. It's not a place where you can just chill out and speak your mind anymore. It's more a place where he who swears loudest and most profane rules. Maconesy's right. *gonna take a while to get used to calling you that LOL* Best just to focus on those things we can enjoy. No point in beating a dead horse.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 am

thats why i made this wonderful magical no hating other people just because youre in a frappin ill mood web forum! horray for Okashii!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:26 pm

got to say this is a very relaxed forum

koodos to you for it SC
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:38 pm

I am relaxed here. Thanks Samayou. I have one thing to say, though. If it wasn't for you slapping me at aroms, I would've become like those guys. That goes for you as well Preacherman and Kibushi. I owe you guys.

I just got used to being chewed out so much over there. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:30 pm

hey, what are friends for.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 4:47 pm

Preacherman wrote:
hey, what are friends for.

Yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mean people on aroms.com   mean people on aroms.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mean people on aroms.com
Page 1 of 1