Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promised-land

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:25 pm

I like it a little. There's no flaming, but some old faces are there. There's not a writing thread area. Plus, there's no place to talk about Anime.

When I met everyone, I met everyone from aroms. Just click on members list to see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:55 pm

where is this place? its actually called promised-land.com?
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
warangel

warangel

Male

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 2:01 am

Samayou_chan wrote:

type; forums.promised-lands.com

thought you left aroms. it's s funny over there isn't it. vi think i get the flaming, you just laugh at the stupidity. it's a good place to just goof off, ya know.

anyways, if you want to sighn up go ahead to promixed-lands. preacherman is there. as well as the jokester ccc from the aroms of old. i forgot lucky is there too. just becareful of gunnruner. yet, you know how to handle him, lol.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:01 pm

warangel wrote:
Samayou_chan wrote:

type; forums.promised-lands.com

thought you left aroms. it's s funny over there isn't it. vi think i get the flaming, you just laugh at the stupidity. it's a good place to just goof off, ya know.

anyways, if you want to sighn up go ahead to promixed-lands. preacherman is there. as well as the jokester ccc from the aroms of old. i forgot lucky is there too. just becareful of gunnruner. yet, you know how to handle him, lol.

I did leave, but i like to g back every now and then and see what bullshits going on there. lol. I probably wont chk out promised land tho. I just didnt know what it was. Gunrunners an ass.
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:23 am

WA, im a mod at the TPL, if you want a thread for anime or writing make one.

the sub forums were removed due to months of inactivety, if you can get some activety going the admins will most likely reopen them again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 4:03 pm

wait, I am not sure what the complaint is.. obessions have become a hobby of ours I am seeing.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 2:25 am

ha ha ha, interesting hobbie
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm

Samayou_chan wrote:

... Iprobably wont chk out promised land tho. I just didnt know what it was....

*pulls knife from heart* tongue

no really its a good place. we keep a tight leash on the riff raff. just like her its a good relaxed enviornment. its more of a music and video game forum, but htey have a lot of arts and drawing memebers as well.

some of them might even come here and join, you never know.

/shameless plug]
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:27 pm

Thanks for explaining Preacherman.

Samayou, El Wise is back. Still, he's not that cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promised-land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promised-land   Promised-land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promised-land
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Flame Pit-
Jump to: