Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My life is full of gaps and holes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

My life is full of gaps and holes. Empty
PostSubject: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 12:23 am

I guess this was the best place to put this topic.

Things here at home in my life aren't going well at all. I feel so freaking TRAPPED. I mean, really really trapped. I have desparetley tried to find a job, but I have no intentions of working here in Hartsville. My goal is to get away from all of the drama. Yes, the drama. I just can't take it here in this town anymore. People are only out for themselves and they are ruled by the petty differences of each other and the way things "look". WHY do we even care of how things look anyways? I mean, its not happening so why even worry yourself about what other people think. Its always going to happen.

I am just trying to get a better way of life, but it seems that my family are so against it. They say they want me to be happy, then let me be happy. I cant be happy here.
Sorry, just upset really. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 am

you have ecery right to feel how you feel. but dont feel trapped.

even in the most dire situations, things are not hopeless.

dont give up on finding a job else where, keep looking.

and most people are willing to roll over and accept the mediocre life. if you want a better life, sometimes you have to fight for it.

i tell you what you hve my msn addy dont you, well if you dont its

dudetinch34@hotmail.com

look me up, i make a good ear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 4:10 am

I live in a very small town, and I have squeezed every little bit out of it that I could. The drama in this town is so ridiculous, that I have shut my self in my room, and only leave to hang out with one other person, or go to work.

I know entirely how you feel, and if you want out, you need to do it for you, because at a certian point it doesn't matter what our parents say, we have to do it for ourselves.

I am going through the same thing with my parents too, I know its hard... but sometimes we just have to do it and get through it. If they love you as much as they say then they will eventually be ok with it. It just takes alot of patience and time from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 8:52 pm

thankyou so much for your opinions and outlooks on this for me. Its amazing. If i had even breathed a word like this on aroms i feel like i wouldve been attacked instantly. Thankyou so much maconesy. And Preacherman. It makes me have more confindence to hear that there are other people who understand what i am going through. It makes my decision at leaste for today a little clearer. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:15 am

Samayou, I'm rdebellious, so I would just ignore my parents and do what I wanted. As for people judging you, that's everywhere. You just have to not give a crap. First, if you are religous, pray. The answer will come. You are always going to be your parents child, but like my dad told me, "Son, you're in God's hands now."
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:26 am

i just cant believe that i am supported here so much. thankyou everyone so much. True friends are so hard to find until you realise that they are right here infront of me. thanks so much! *gives everyone the biggest bear hug she can muster*

Dai Suki Mina san!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My life is full of gaps and holes.   My life is full of gaps and holes. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My life is full of gaps and holes.
Page 1 of 1