Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sakura-chan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Sakura-chan Empty
PostSubject: Sakura-chan   Sakura-chan Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:42 pm

Sakura is cool in naruto hurricane chronicles. She's one tough cookie. Get to episodes 23-25 and see for yourselves. I'm starting to like her more than Garra. Nah. But, it's close.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Sakura-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-chan   Sakura-chan Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:28 am

Sakura is awsome. I SOOOOO want her and susuke to hook up its pathetic. But thats the girly side of me. wanting the love to envelope on an anime. lol but yes she finally showed her true colors in full finally. Go sakura! kick some ass girly!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Sakura-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-chan   Sakura-chan Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:17 am

i'd rather her hook up with naruto. poor naruto, he just can't get the girl. i've been there. sauske is like those football players in highschool and saukura is like the cheerleader.

Still, Naruto should think of Hinyata, Neji's cousin. She's crazy about him and he supports her a lot. Wake up Naruto.

Heck, if sauske did decide to date Sakura, later on. Sakura would knock him in the ground. She's independent now. Just like Tsunade. It's not girly to want love. I understand love stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sakura-chan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura-chan   Sakura-chan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura-chan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Anime-
Jump to: