Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Devil may cry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Devil may cry   Devil may cry Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Yep, they made it into an Anime. It rocks more than pizza, motorcycle, and rock music(dante joke.) There are 6 episodes so far. To bad hey left out devil never cry as the opening theme from the game. If you like blood trinity or blood. Check this one out. Hope someone has seen it, so I can discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil may cry   Devil may cry Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:27 am

hadnt heard of this one. i have a wanna be netflix but for anime account. might have to look this one up! thanks WAR
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

Devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil may cry   Devil may cry Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 8:10 am

I've seen 6 Eps. of DMC so far and I love it. It has some pretty good action in it, the only thing I think it lacks is story content sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.doenigma.net/
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil may cry   Devil may cry Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:21 am

Samayou_chan wrote:
hadnt heard of this one. i have a wanna be netflix but for anime account. might have to look this one up! thanks WAR

Myspace. Just try it.

Gz Katsato wrote:
I've seen 6 Eps. of DMC so far and I love it. It has some pretty good action in it, the only thing I think it lacks is story content sometimes.

Yea, it does need a plot pretty badly. I guess we'll have to wait. I thought they would center the plot around that little girl from the first episode.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devil may cry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil may cry   Devil may cry Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil may cry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: Anime-
Jump to: