Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Empty
PostSubject: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:00 pm

Hello! I have uploaded some of my home made Animated Music Videos to my myspace account! you can view them at www.myspace.com/samayou_chan under the videos section of the page! thanks for visiting!

Also another video that i am currently working on is this
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2036717836 it is in the process now! Far Away featuring Inuyasha by Nickelback
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Tcassidy2008

Tcassidy2008

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:25 am

yeah I seen your videos those are really awsome sher keep up the great work girl
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:49 am

you know i never would have thought of you using motley crue - wild side, it made me laugh as soon as i heard the guitar ha ha ha, MC was my favorite band growing up.

cool vids BTW
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 4:08 pm

i am a child of rock music from the 80's. i was born like 10 years too late man. i love the rock from 80's
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:25 pm

im 30 and i am an 80's child

its the best music ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 10:21 pm

How do you make these vids anyways. I want to make one of naruto. Do I need a mac to download from youtube?

At the school library, I made a vid of gundam wing and seed for my philosophy of peace war, and justice clas. Got me anA.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 2:26 am

warangel wrote:
How do you make these vids anyways. I want to make one of naruto. Do I need a mac to download from youtube?

At the school library, I made a vid of gundam wing and seed for my philosophy of peace war, and justice clas. Got me anA.

dude that is way too cool! do you still have the vid? AS for my vids i use a capture card and capture the vid sequences to my pc, making them into avi files. then i use Adobe Premiere 6.0 and time it with the music of what scene i want where, and a music video is born!
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:32 pm

Samayou_chan wrote:
warangel wrote:

dude that is way too cool! do you still have the vid? AS for my vids i use a capture card and capture the vid sequences to my pc, making them into avi files. then i use Adobe Premiere 6.0 and time it with the music of what scene i want where, and a music video is born!

i have them on a cd. That's cool. I'm trying go capture some music on windows media player. Though, I can't because it's protected. i could record the music onto the sound recorder through mike and thdn put them into the vids. plus, i got ff7 advent children clips. the video should be good, because it's vincent, cloud, tifia, and sephiroth's major bzttles. yet, i can't play the vids. software suggestion. how bout vlc?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace   Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animated Music Videos uploaded to myspace
Page 1 of 1