Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun Stories from emails that you get!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Fun Stories from emails that you get! Empty
PostSubject: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:24 pm

okay we all know that our inboxes get full from different emails with short stories of funny situations. So this thread is dedicated to those stories! Share those hilarious emails here!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:26 pm

Robin Williams, wearing a shirt that says "I love New York " in Arabic.

You gotta love Robin Leave it to Robin Williams to come up with the perfect plan. What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those "good ' ole' boys", we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East, and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave . We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!! France will welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribou will have to cope for awhile .

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8.) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to
the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island someplace. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH..learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

"The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses." She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'you want a piece of me?' "
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm

Cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.

The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!if you can raed tihs rpsoet it.

OLNY RSEPOT IF YOU CAN RAED TIHS. CNAHGE THE NMUERBR AT TOP TGOHUH, "ONLY __ PEOPLE CAN READ THIS...CAN YOU?" Go up a nmuber if you can raed it
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:05 am

lmao. Ahh nice read, after a pretty hectic day. XD
I hardly check my email actually, maybe I should do so more often. *facedesk* >_>;;
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 9:30 pm

ha ha ha. i already went through my email today, when i get some good ones ill post them too
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:00 am

I got this today o_o IT IS CREEPY.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At the end of this message, you are asked a question.

Just say the first thing that pops into your mind.

This is a fun "test"... AND kind of spooky at the same time! Give it a try, then e-mail it around (including back to me) and see how many people you know fall into the same percentage as you. Be sure to put in the subject line if you are among the 98% or the 2%. You'll understand what that means after you finish taking the test".

Now. just follow the instructions as quickly as possible.

Do not go to the next calculation before you have finished the previous one.

You do not ever need to write or remember the answers, just do it using your mind .

You'll be surprised.

Start:

How much is:

15 + 6

3 + 56

89 + 2

12 + 53

75 + 26

25 + 52

63 + 32

Last one...

123 + 5

QUICK! THINK ABOUT A COLOR AND A TOOL!

Scroll further to the bottom....

You just thought about a red hammer, didn't you?

If this is not your answer, you are among 2% of people who have a different, if not abnormal, mind.

98% of the folks would answer a red hammer while doing this exercise.

If you do not believe this, pass it around and you'll see.
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 pm

My favorite color is red. No fair.
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 1:32 am

i picked blue hammer, ...
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:52 pm

Preacherman wrote:
i picked blue hammer, ...

Me too! lol geek
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:27 am

ha ha ha,

odd thing is i have a blue hammer
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:47 am

Preacherman wrote:
ha ha ha,

odd thing is i have a blue hammer

lol thats too funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:06 pm

my sister sent this one to me, thought it was cute

Don't eat chicken sandwiches, no matter what.....

A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.
Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both
Brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth
Grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.
He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?"
She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it."

"Why?" he asked.
She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!"
"Let me see" he said.
"Okay" and she pulled up her skirt.
He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken."
He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until o ne day he brought peanut butter. He said
To the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers
Down there too!" She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!

She said "Oh, NO!, it's too late for you! You've already got the NECK and GIZZARDS!!
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Not one dirty word in it, and still it is funny.
My wife sent it to me.

The Smiths were unable to conceive children and decided to use a surrogate father to start their family.

On the day the proxy father was to arrive, Mr. Smith kissed his wife goodbye and said,
"Well, I'm off now. The man should be here soon."

Half an hour later, just by chance, a door-to-door baby photographer happened to ring the doorbell,
hoping to make a sale.
Good morning, Ma'am", he said, "I've come to...''

"Oh, no need to explain," Mrs. Smith cut in, embarrassed, "I've been expecting you."

"Have you really?" said the photographer. "Well, that's good. Did you know babies are my specialty?"

"Well that's what my husband and I had hoped. Please come in and have a seat" After a moment she
asked, blushing, "Well, where do we start?"

"Leave everything to me. I usually try two in the bathtub, one on the couch, and perhaps a couple on
the bed. And sometimes the living room floor is fun. You can really spread out there."

"Bathtub, living room floor? No wonder it didn't work out for Harry and me!"

"Well, Ma'am, none of us can guarantee a good one every time. But if we try several different positions
and I shoot from six or seven angles, I'm sure you'll be pleased with the results."

"My, that's a lot!" gasped Mrs. Smith.

"Ma'am, in my line of work a man has to take his time. I'd love to be in and out in fivE minutes, but I'm sure you'd be disappointed with that."

"Don't I know it," said Mrs. Smith quietly.

The photographer opened his briefcase and pulled out a portfolio of his baby pictures.
"This was done on the top of a bus," he said.

"Oh my God!" Mrs. Smith exclaimed, grasping at her throat.

"And these twins turned out exceptionally well - when you consideR their mother was so difficult to work with."

"She was difficult?" asked Mrs. Smith.

"Yes, I'm afraid so. I finally had to take her to the park to get the job done right. People were crowding around four and five deep to get a good look"

"Four and five deep?" said Mrs. Smith, her eyes wide with amazement.

"Yes", the photographer replied. "And for more than three hours, too. The mother was constantly squealing and yelling - I could hardly concentrate, and when darkness approached I had to rush my shots.

Finally, when the squirrels began nibbling on my equipment, I just had to pack it all in."

Mrs. Smith leaned forward. "Do you meanthey actually chewed on your, uh...equipment?"

"It's true, Ma'am, yes.. Well, if you're ready, I'll set-up my tripod and we can get to work right away."

"Tripod?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am. I need to use a tripod to rest my Canon on. It's much too big to be held in the hand
very long."

Mrs. Smith fainted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Stories from emails that you get!   Fun Stories from emails that you get! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Stories from emails that you get!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: The Patio-
Jump to: