Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Empty
PostSubject: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:19 am

I haven't left Aroms. DJ and Wise are back(taking control of the situatiuon). In other words, you won't gt bashed as much anymore., hopefully.
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:28 am

OK .. stop it, this forum is going to slide in the void of the internet sometime soon, because of it's infatuation with the other site aroms. 90% or more of this site are in their 20's or older. We need to grow up and stop holding petty grudges.

I also understand that you are bringing something up for people opinions. But my opinion is, that this is a seperate forum all together we need to stop making something thats apart of alot of people's pasts into what was supposed to be a clean start for most people.

Enjoy this site, dont spam it with aroms complaints. Its going to start boring people alot faster than you think.

I am truely sorry if offended any one when I wrote this. I just think it's time to move on. I am also very sorry if any of you have been mistreated on a site that you thought you could go to without being judged to harshly.

It's sad when things change, but if you never move on... how can you grow at all??
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:35 pm

No grudges at all. Just wanted to let people know that things are calmer on aroms. This was for Yuki. You can now join, registation is back up.

Maybe going back ometimes is good. I din'[t know were to place this post. Hey, I'm not trying to trash this site. Part of growing up is remembering were you came from. So, you didn't have to bash me. I was just womndering if we all left because dJ and Wise left. Or was it my fault after all. If I'm offending the foum, I'll leave.
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:46 pm

I didn't bash you , there was no bash in my post at all.

kthanks
Back to top Go down
warangel

warangel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 am

Figure of speech bro.
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:54 pm

Whether its good or bad doesnt really matter. Things always evolve into a mess if we do keep trying to bring up the past. But I will agree that my curiousity is peaked to wheather or not Dj or Wise will help the situation, but then again, I havent gone back either. Its just a step forward for me to stay here. I am so siked that this forum I have made has many members as it does. But I will agree, that we as friends needs to just look past all the chaos that it was, and embrace the fun times to have HERE! *Gives all of her members a great big hug*
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Yuki Hirokazu

Yuki Hirokazu

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:35 am

I want some cookies with that btw. =3
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:13 am

Yuki Hirokazu wrote:
I want some cookies with that btw. =3

Yuki you are too cute! * Gives her a giant bag of her favorite cookies with a gallon of milk!* lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!   Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aroms has DJ and Wise back. Good or Bad!
Page 1 of 1