Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou Empty
PostSubject: A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou   A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 10:00 pm

Hey everyone!

After reading through some ofthe forum's topics, i noticed that the topic "Aroms is breaking down" was turning into a flame area. I love each and every one of my members here, and as my sole purpose was to have a forum that people could come in and relax, and not have to worry about getting constantly bashed. I have decided to delete that topic.
My reasoning isnt on anyone's sides at all, its just that the topic itself was really in the wrong place. I noticed that it just needed to be removed. If you want to talk about a topic that is so controversial, please place it in the flame. Its just my way of trying to keep the peace.
I encourage my users to be able to speak the truth and their feelings. Please understand by doing this I am trying to keep true to this forum's purpose.

Sherrie aka Samayou_chan
Admin
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
warangel

warangel

Male
Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-15

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou   A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm

Samayou_chan wrote:
Hey everyone!

After reading through some ofthe forum's topics, i noticed that the topic "Aroms is breaking down" was turning into a flame area. I love each and every one of my members here, and as my sole purpose was to have a forum that people could come in and relax, and not have to worry about getting constantly bashed. I have decided to delete that topic.
My reasoning isnt on anyone's sides at all, its just that the topic itself was really in the wrong place. I noticed that it just needed to be removed. If you want to talk about a topic that is so controversial, please place it in the flame. Its just my way of trying to keep the peace.
I encourage my users to be able to speak the truth and their feelings. Please understand by doing this I am trying to keep true to this forum's purpose.

Sherrie aka Samayou_chan
Admin

Some things just get flame like. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down

A Topic has been deleted per Admin Samayou
Page 1 of 1