Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got in car accident

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

I got in car accident Empty
PostSubject: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 4:16 pm

My month old car is smashed completely in the back. the "trunk" space is smashed up to the back seat. I had to go to the hospital and my neck, head and back have been sore since.

I feel completely terrible about it all but there was nothing i could do. just thought i would share it with you all.

I got in car accident Byebyefrankie2
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm

Wow, Glad your ok. A car can be replaced and you cant.

Last edited by on Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
Kibushi

Kibushi

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 3:00 am

Holy crap maconesy!It's amazing that you're basically allright! What happened girl? Someone just ran up and rear ended you?
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 6:52 am

I was stopped to turn left, and i looked into my review mirror right as he was going to hit me
he was going around 45 miles per hour, so when he realised he was gonna hit me he couldn't stopt he impact from being that bad
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 1:32 am

OMG girl I was in an accident just like that! My car was smushed in the back too. Girl in a SUV hit me while i was waiting to turn left and she was traveling about 42mph. I hope the guy who hit you had insurance!!!

Thank god the girl that hit me had it cause i ended up getting chked out in a ambulance and then had to go to the doctors office to be chked out again.
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
maconesy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 5:19 am

me too.. and he def has insurance, they totaled my car today.. getting the new one soon
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 11:35 pm

well glad tings worked out.

get a motorcycle Very Happy
Back to top Go down
maconesy

Female

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 12:58 am

I will eventually
Back to top Go down
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 5:23 am

ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got in car accident   I got in car accident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got in car accident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: General Discussion-
Jump to: