Okashii
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Okashii

This is the place where you can meet new people and hang out! Please post appropriately in the listed topics! Hope you have fun here; Okashii means Fun in japanese! Feel free to ADD TOPICS inside the co-existing category!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 5:13 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kibushi and I are engaged!!!! We have been friends for almost 3 1/2 years now and have been in a serious relationship for over a year. I have BASICALLY moved in and he proposed to me almost 2 weeks ago. its really sweet how he did!

About two weeks ago, he and i and a few friends were sitting around just chillin around 12am. Somehow the discussion came about us not being engaged yet. Sonny's reason for him not asking me yet was that he wanted it to be the perfect moment and to have the nicest ring he could afford. This was the only thing keeping him from asking me, was that he didnt have a ring yet. i told him that doesnt matter to me at all i could have some 5 dollar walmart job for all i care. so he runs in the kitchen and brings back a twisty tie and made it into a ring and kneeled down and laughingly said you said you dont care right? well this is temporary til i get you your diamond. i laughed and i was like are you serious! he said ugh yes! and i was like OK~ well DUH i;ll marry you! lol

So it was a sweet but serious moment in my life when i was presented a twisty tie as my ring for proposal. hehehehe.

Anyways we are going to get married on the beach and its going to be on April 5th, 2008!!!! I am so excited and so is he! Just wanted to tell ya'll cheers
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Preacherman

Preacherman

Male
Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:14 pm

congradulations, both of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/biz6/jesus/
maconesy

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:35 pm

that is awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Samayou_chan
Admin
Samayou_chan

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 6:22 am

arigato! thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://okashii.forumotion.com
Gz Katsato

Gz Katsato

Male
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 4:25 pm

Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
http://www.doenigma.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!   OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG i am ENGAGED and going to get married!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Okashii :: General Discussion-
Jump to: